
Seems hard to believe that I will be running my first marathon a month from today. Feels like just yesterday that I began this journey. Today is also Gina's "chemo graduation" day; she is receiving her last chemo treatment today. I can't believe how quickly the time goes. This week's training is going well so far. I cross trained Monday and Tuesday and got in a nice 5 mile run yesterday morning. I'm going to do some yoga after work today and another morning run tomorrow. This week I will be doing my long run on Sunday on my own. I have to work Saturday so I am not able to run with the team. I think Joe and my dad will be out there on the course with me giving me water and gu. I'll be running 12 miles this week and then the biggie next weekend...20 miles!
No comments:
Post a Comment