Wednesday, April 21, 2010
Moving forward
Here we are on Wednesday and so far, this week is going a lot better than last (knock on wood). I did some strength training Monday and today. I found some great routines and exercises on runnersworld.com that have been working out pretty well. I am hoping they help me build a stronger core so that some of the lower back pain I have been experiencing during long runs will subside. I ran 6.5 miles yesterday morning and it felt great. I ran sub 10 minute miles which I was also very happy with. It was a good indicatior of how my 10K will go this weekend. Instead of our "long run" on Saturday, we are running a 10K road race as a team in Swampscott. It looks like a pretty good race. It is actually being put on by the same people I trained with for my triathlon last year (B & S Fitness). I am looing forward to seeing Brandi and Steve and some other familiar faces. I will be doing interval and hill training tomorrow and more strength training on Friday. Here's to hoping that I continue to have a good week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment